Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
Visual Development from Ratatouille
Kim Keever (NYC) Across The Volumes, 2013
new #selfie for 2014! super idealized though, lol. thanks #sketch_dailies for the prompt
Those of us in animation always gripe that the rest of Hollywood doesn’t care or know the first thing about animated films. There are tons of anecdotal stories to support this position, but finally, we’ve got some definitive proof. And if you think Hollywood doesn’t understand animation, it’s even worse than you could imagine.